This course gives advanced excel skills with participants being able to apply complex functions within Excel to manage, manipulate, analyze and visualize data. Microsoft Excel is the most commonly used analytics, reporting and strategy software. Becoming an expert data analyst requires you to have mastery of advanced Excel skills.
At the end of this training you will be able to:
- Master advanced formulas and functions
- Consolidate data, link and export data
- Create sophisticated outputs including tables, charts, and graph
- Use What-If Analysis tools such as Goal Seek, Solver and Scenarios
- Increase interactivity by automating spreadsheets with macros and VBA
- Turn raw data into ‘must make’ decisions using PivotTables and PowerPivots.
This course is aimed at professionals who have basic to intermediate Excel skills and want to advance those skills.
Data Validation; Referencing in Excel; Working with Structured tables; Formulas and Functions; What If Analysis; Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts; Excel Macros; Charts and Visualizations; Working External Data
Detailed Course Description
For detailed course description and content write to firstname.lastname@example.org
To register, please download the application form below and submit to email@example.com
Training topics can be requested by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost: USD 750 for individuals; 650 for groups above 10 participants.
Training fee includes conference package (training venue, tea/coffee, lunch, snacks, wifi etc)
©2020.All Rights Reserved.
International Centre for Research and Development.