Trainees will learn and explore sustainability, human development and environmental impact in the context of development programs and contribute to the critical debate in relation to sustainability across different development contexts
At the end of this training you will be able to:
- Identify and explain the multifaceted interrelationships between environment, society and sustainable development
- Assess varied perspectives of sustainable development, and application in practical scenarios
- Critique a range of mainstream and non-mainstream perspectives on sustainable development
- Enhance knowledge of design and innovation for sustainability
- Apply alternative thinking to address issues of sustainability and development
- Managing and leading the sustainability transition within teams and organizations
Students interested in working with organizations who need to gain practical sustainability and climate change skills. Also important for Project managers for CBOs, FBOs, Project Officers, grants officers, officers with supervisory roles in government or non-governmental institutions.
Sustainable development and Climate Change Frameworks; Social justice and human development; community development and resilience; Climate change adaptation; Innovation for Sustainability; Critical Issues in Sustainability-Environment, Agriculture, Health
Detailed Course Description
For detailed course description and content write to firstname.lastname@example.org
To register, please download the application form below and submit to email@example.com
Training topics can be requested by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost: USD 750 for individuals; 650 for groups above 10 participants.
Training fee includes conference package (training venue, tea/coffee, lunch, snacks, wifi etc)