This course aims to provide participants with strategic understanding and applied skills in planning, conducting, and reporting the process of qualitative data analysis (QDA) in a research projects.
At the end of this training you will be able to:
- Understand and appropriately use statistical terms and concepts
- Design and Implement universally acceptable Surveys
- Convert data into various formats using appropriate software
- Perform simple to complex data manipulation with preferred software
- Perform basic data analysis tasks with preferred software
- Perform simple to complex data management tasks using preferred software
- Correctly identify appropriate statistical test for basic analysis s and perform them preferred software
- Use mobile data gathering tools such as Open Data Kit (ODK)
- Use GIS software to plot and display data on basic maps
- Write reports from survey data
- Put strategies to improve data demand and use in decision making
10 Days(2 Weeks)
Basic statistical terms and concepts; Introduction to statistical concepts and GIS for Researchers; Sources of Data for Social Statistics; Research Design; Survey Planning, Implementation and Completion; Concepts and Software for Data Processing, management and analysis; Tabulating and graphing survey data; Quantitative Data Analysis using SPSS/Stata/R;Data Management (SPSS/Stata/R); Graphics (SPSS/Stata/R);Advanced Data Analysis Part II (SPSS/Stata/R); Statistical Inference; Advanced Data Analysis Part II (SPSS/Stata/R); Regression analysis; Introduction to panel data analysis; Report writing for surveys, data dissemination, demand and use
Detailed Course Description
For detailed course description and content write to email@example.com
To register, please download the application form below and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
Training topics can be requested by writing to email@example.com
Cost: USD 750 for individuals; 650 for groups above 10 participants.
Training fee includes conference package (training venue, tea/coffee, lunch, snacks, wifi etc)
©2020.All Rights Reserved.
International Centre for Research and Development.