Trainees will develop knowledge, strategies, approaches and skills for effective mobilization of human and other resources for enhancing the organization’s capacity to implement community projects
At the end of this training you will be able to:
- Have nderstanding of resource mobilization for organizational sustainability.
- Analyze and develop strategies for mobilizing resources to meet the mission of the organizations.
- Increase the skills of trainees to prepare effective and/or wining proposals as a tool for resource mobilization.
- To provide tools that community-based organizations (CBOs) and civil society organizations (CSOs) can use to mobilize resources.
- To change the ways that CBOs and CSOs think about resource mobilization and grant proposal writing
- To show the ways about the variety of foreign and domestic resources that are potentially available to the sector, but have not been adequately researched, attempted, or mainstreamed by them.
Project managers for CBOs, FBOs, Project Officers, grants officers, officers with supervisory roles in government or non-governmental institutions. Also important for students interested in working with a range of organizations to gain practical resource mobilization knowledge and strategies.
Resource mobilization cycle and project cycle; Donor Gap analysis and Mapping; Developing effective grant proposal; Developing resource mobilization plan; Approaches for fundraising & resource mobilization;
Detailed Course Description
For detailed course description and content write to firstname.lastname@example.org
To register, please download the application form below and submit to email@example.com
Training topics can be requested by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost: USD 750 for individuals; 650 for groups above 10 participants.
Training fee includes conference package (training venue, tea/coffee, lunch, snacks, wifi etc)
©2020.All Rights Reserved.
International Centre for Research and Development.