This course aims to provide participants with strategic understanding and applied skills in planning, conducting, and reporting the process of qualitative data analysis (QDA) in a research projects.
At the end of this training you will be able to:
- Understand the terminology and capabilities of NVivo for Windows and how it can support data analysis
- Be able to set up a project and ensure that all the components of your research design are represented in NVivo
- To explore basic, intermediate and advanced menu options in NVivo software.
- To produce queries, word clouds, and models that help to analysis qualitative data.
- Manage all your material conveniently in one project file, easily work with material in your own language
- To analyze qualitative data in a transparent, reproducible way so that teams can work on the database
- Justify decision making with sound findings and evidence-based recommendations.
Foundations of QDA; Introduction to NVivo; Approaches to Coding data Documents and materials with NVivo; Seeking patterns: Working with your themes and ideas and shaping your findings; Visualize your project and Reporting findings
Detailed Course Description
For detailed course description and content write to email@example.com
To register, please download the application form below and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
Training topics can be requested by writing to email@example.com
Cost: USD 750 for individuals; 650 for groups above 10 participants.
Training fee includes conference package (training venue, tea/coffee, lunch, snacks, wifi etc)